Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 7.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 27th. Ripple has a total market cap of $25.44 billion and $509.86 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ripple has traded down 6.4% against the US dollar. One Ripple coin can now be purchased for $0.65 or 0.00007552 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kraken, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), LiteBit.eu and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NEO (NEO) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.56 or 0.00795754 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015236 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011637 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00039965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.83 or 0.00114089 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.73 or 0.00171013 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $684.95 or 0.07949600 BTC.
Ripple Coin Profile
Ripple launched on February 2nd, 2013. Ripple’s total supply is 99,992,466,986 coins and its circulating supply is 39,094,094,840 coins. Ripple’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ripple is www.xrpchat.com. The official website for Ripple is ripple.com. The Reddit community for Ripple is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren’t mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Ripple Coin Trading
Ripple can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bitso, Qryptos, Bitinka, Korbit, RippleFox, Bitstamp, Gatehub, Exrates, Koinex, BitFlip, Mr. Exchange, Bitsane, Bitfinex, Coinrail, Huobi, Bitcoin Indonesia, BCEX, CEX.IO, Exmo, The Rock Trading, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Ripple China, Coinone, AEX, Rippex, Bittrex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu, Bitbank, BTC Markets, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit, Gate.io, Poloniex, Kraken, Bits Blockchain, Bithumb, Coinbene, Binance, Abucoins, ZB.COM and Cryptomate. It is not presently possible to buy Ripple directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ripple must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.